It never fails: a storm is on a rampage and you are trying to watch the local news to decide if you should head to the basement. Right as the weather alert starts, everything goes pitch-black. The television flashes off, your electricity is out, and now you’re relying on your flashlight to finish up some work or light up a board game or puzzle while you try to keep your family calm.
But did you know there’s another way? Ditch the flashlights, candles and camping lanterns. Instead, what if your food didn’t spoil, your lights never went out, and access to your internet or cable wasn’t cut off?
It’s absolutely possible with a whole-house generator. Yes, we’re serious – a whole-house generator from Midway Services can eliminate the stress of incoming storms, lightning, animals chewing on electricity lines and everything else that causes the power to go out. And it’s all automatic! No more having to stumble around blindly to find your auxillary power – with a whole-home generator from Midway Services your power will come back on within a couple seconds without any effort from you.
How Does a Whole-Home Generator Work?
Even if you are away from home, the generator will kick on and your heating or air conditioning system will keep operating to keep anyone at home, as well as pets, cool or warm.
A few other reasons to look into purchasing a whole-home generator:
- You are trying to get access to means of communication during a storm or other emergency problem.
- It’s unlawful to hook up a generator to an electric system using a transfer switch.
- It can be unsafe to store natural gas – with a home backup generator you will use your current supply natural gas or LP fuel.
- If you work from home and your power shuts off, you could have to use your paid time off or take an unpaid day since you can’t get any work done.
- Extension cords can be tangled and even dangerous, especially in a flood. A backup home generator from Midway Services safely uses power from your home’s electrical panel.
- It’s not just useful to have continuous electricity after an electrical failure; it’s also important for health and safety. Oxygen machines, refrigerated prescriptions and lift chairs without access to power can result in severe health or safety concerns.
Why Choose Midway Services for Generator Installation?
When you call Midway Services to handle your whole-home generator installation project, you’ll enjoy Expert service designed to offer maximum benefits from the very beginning. We’ll make sure to identify the perfect size of generator, which should be consistent with the number of utilities and/or appliances you want to ensure power for. And when something breaks or needs preventive maintenance, your technician will rush over to determine the best possible solution. Midway Services also offers an Advantage Generator program, which includes:
- Full parts and labor
- Annual maintenance
- Battery replacement
- Installation included
- 15% discount on repairs, products and air purification products
- Priority service
- ....and more!
As always, everyone at Midway Services is here for you 24/7/365. After all, most power outages don’t occur at convenient times.
To find out more about whole-home generators and decide if investing in one is a good decision for your family, call Midway Services today at 727-219-2471.