We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Clearwater
Sewer backups are a pricey mess. Damage and restoration can be expensive—on average, about $4,400.
Midway Services can help you keep clear of that by validating you have a backflow assembly. This protects against backups.
The majority of homeowners may not be aware they’re liable for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline between the Clearwater sanitary sewer main and your home.
At Midway Services, our plumbers and technicians have the skills, certification and aptitude to handle everything related to sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s making your sewer back up or become obstructed, make sure to get in touch with us as soon as you find a problem. Stopping it before it gets out of control can help you avoid costly destruction to your residence.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Blockages in the city’s sanitary sewer main can make your sewer back up. Tree roots can also cause problems if they grow into your lines.
There are a couple you can do to avoid a backup.
- Dispose of waste the right way.
- Don’t dump grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine products.
- Have Midway Services install a backwater prevention valve to halt sewer backflows.
- Have us seek out and correct incorrect plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can block your lines with debris and silt.
- Replace your line and tap with plastic pipe to prevent tree roots from damaging your lines.
Get in touch with Midway Services today at 727-219-2471 or schedule an appointment online and let us do the grimy work for you. We provide quality equipment choices and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*