End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Clearwater Home
An ordinary home wastes 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water annually as a result of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters are simple to find. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or cracked water supply lines can go undetected for too long.
A water leak can be expensive. You’re paying for additional water you’re not using, and leaks can be catastrophic to your home.
That’s why it’s important to find and repair minimal leaks.
Midway Services is here to help you do just that. We have the skills for qualified leak detection and water line repair in Clearwater.
6 Signs You Could Have a Plumbing Leak
Pinpointing and taking care of leaks are the most routine calls we receive for plumbing services. Repairing a leak right away can help you avoid expensive water damage. Some leaks can be more difficult to spot than others, but there are several telltale signs that you need to contact a plumber in Clearwater. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is bigger than average.
- Your pipes often make thumping sounds.
- There are rusty stains in your sink, or your water is rust colored.
- Floors or walls feel moist or soft.
- You see water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s damp soil or erosion near your home’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you think you have a leak but can’t find the evidence, check your water meter:
- Confirm no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Examine the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is commonly a triangular dial or miniature silver circle. If the dial is spinning, you probably have a leak.
We can find the source of the leak and get it fixed before you spend more money or by chance damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the places water is used in your home, there are a lot of areas you could find a leak.
Leaks can be started by split seals around water connectors, deteriorating pipes, obstructions and more.
They commonly occur:
- On water supply lines and connections under the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, notably kinds that are growing old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses plugged into your washing machine
If you see signs of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we stand behind all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Call us at 727-219-2471 or request an appointment online.