If it’s time for a replacement garbage disposal, look no further than Midway Services. We’ll assist you to find one that will cover your needs and your budget and deliver professional garbage disposal installation from one of our skilled technicians. We’re also willing to help if you’re only in need of a garbage disposal repair. One of our experts will meet you to detect the issue and get your disposal back up and functioning in no time.
Typical Garage Disposal Concerns in Clearwater
- Your garbage disposal won’t switch on.
- The disposal is making noise, but not working properly.
- Your garbage disposal is leaking.
- Your garbage disposal smells bad and the odor won’t go away .
- Water is draining leisurely through your garbage disposal or blocked.
Tips to Keep Your Garbage Disposal Operating
- Garbage disposals require regular use to avoid rust and corrosion.
- Using your garbage disposal to pulverize food should be completed using cold water only. Cold water solidifies any greases or oils that might have been poured into the system, making it simpler for the disposal to chop them up and dispose them.
Phone Midway Services today at 727-219-2471 or request an appointment online and we’ll aid you with all your garbage disposal maintenance and installation needs.