We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in Clearwater
We don’t only fix and tune up heating systems, we also give first-rate furnace installation in Clearwater.
What makes our skilled services a step above other companies? We’ve fine-tuned our approach over the years.
All of our specialists are ACE certified, which means they’ve been awarded the most prestigious technical certification in the industry. They also are part of continuing industry and equipment education to find the best ways to provide furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus professional furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our quality services that we provide you with time to think it over—365 days, actually.
Reach us at 727-219-2471 to schedule your furnace installation right away.
How Should I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It could be hard to know exactly when your heating system is going to fail or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system will start to give you some signs that it’s close to wearing out. Here are a few of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With consistent maintenance, a majority of furnaces survive for close to 20 years, although sometimes they might last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s time to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your newest bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are frequently fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a result, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace switches on and off too frequently, even if you consistently change the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you lower your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s common for your furnace to make some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something critically wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to remove, it’s often better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working normally, its burner flames are blue. If you notice yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t using fuel very effectively and might even be producing harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also enjoy greater energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older furnace.
- You want to bolster your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which aren’t guaranteed to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to request furnace installation can be difficult and frustrating. Our Experts at Midway Services have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 727-219-2471 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what will happen when we hook up your new furnace.
- Neat installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll put on shoe coverings to protect your flooring from any dirt we might carry in. We put down sheets around the installation area to prevent messes.
- Pro work—Our technicians have earned some of the most distinguished technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go down a list to double-check your heating equipment is running like it should before we go.
- Exceeding expectations—We’ll hook up your new furnace to match local code. And we’ll frequently surpass expectations, for the most outstanding work anywhere.
Schedule Your Furnace Installation Now with Midway Services
Need an additional reason to get a heater from Midway Services?
Your new heating system comes with a free membership plan. This gives you an advantage on appropriate furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 727-219-2471 or contact us online to request your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.