A popping sound is characteristic of an undersized duct design. This occurs when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can control.
Problems with your ductwork might create other ventilation and air quality issues, such as:
- Significant noise
- Increased energy consumption
- Ahead-of-time system failure
- Unbalanced heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase within ducts
Contact an Expert company in Clearwater, like Midway Services, to inspect your residence’s ventilation system. We can provide suggestions for duct repair or installation.