A popping sound is characteristic of an undersized duct design. This occurs when there’s higher airflow than your ductwork can control.
Problems with your ductwork may lead to other ventilation and air quality issues, such as:
- Significant noise
- Greater energy consumption
- Ahead-of-time system failure
- Unbalanced heating and cooling
- Broken AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold expansion inside ducts
Contact an experienced company in Clearwater, like Midway Services, to inspect your house’s ventilation system. We can offer advice for duct repair or installation.