We Support Our AC Installation in Clearwater With a 100% Guarantee
When you are looking for AC installation in Clearwater, you don’t want to skimp and let just anybody put in your new unit.
That’s where the pros from Midway Services come in. Apart from the fact that we have the experience and certification to back up our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 727-219-2471 to set your AC installation today.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start to give you small hints that it’s failing. Here are five of the most common ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, it loses energy efficiency and more prone to malfunctions. If we’re frequently at your home for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With annual air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s smart to start preparing for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed earlier than 2010, it potentially runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced because of its damaging effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to cut your cooling costs. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a wise method to save on energy costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s just 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on cooling expenses.
At Midway Services, our Experts will work with you to choose the recommended model for your budget. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to confirm right sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not completely financially ready for. That’s why we offer flexible financing for qualified customers and our Service Experts Advantage Program™. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect All Through Air Conditioner Installation
What makes us different from every other HVAC repair company in Clearwater? Here are a couple of the steps we take when we’re installing your system.
When our highly skilled technicians are at your residence, you presume they’ll hook up your new equipment for optimal operation. And they’ll have your home and backyard in an unchanged state as when they arrived.
Above that, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you hired a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Clean installation—When the setup procedures require us to come inside your house, we’ll use shoe booties to shield your floors from dust. We’ll also put down drop cloths at the installation location to keep your flooring covered from messes during our work.
- Exceptional service—Our technicians are NATE-certified. This means they’ve completed rigorous education to achieve the most coveted technical licensing in the industry.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll complete an installation list during the process to make sure each individual seemingly minor item is covered. We’ll also ensure your unit is working like it should and meets local guidelines before we leave. Once installation is completed, we’ll make sure you understand how to program your new thermostat and unit.
- Frequent updates—We’ll let you know how everything is progressing and when you can count on us to be done.