You’ve got tons of important things on your mind, so make sure one of them isn’t your air conditioner or furnace. At Midway Services, our professionals take care of all your heating and cooling service needs through our service plans, and there’s one for each of your needs. Our service plans will provide regular air conditioner maintenance and furnace maintenance by our NATE-trained expert technicians and will help prevent more expensive problems in the future. Just call our friendly customer service folks to enroll in one of our service plans or to schedule a system inspection. Leave your heating and cooling to us. You’ll feel the difference with a system that runs beautifully year round.
Midway Discount Club Membership Benefits
- Priority Service. As a Midway Discount Club Member, you are our priority! You can jump to the head of the line when you call! Your job will be scheduled ahead of others. This applies to routine and emergency calls!
- 10% Discount. You will receive a 10% discount off the bottom line for our heating, cooling, plumbing and electrical services for as long as the Midway Discount Club Membership remains in effect.
- A Trusted Professional On Your Home Service Team. Your technician is not only trained to care for your equipment, he’s trained to care for you and your home. You’ll take comfort in knowing our technicians are drug-tested and background checked, first rate providers is all we’ll allow into your home.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We promise your complete satisfaction with our HVAC and plumbing inspections! If you are not fully satisfied, let us know, and we’ll make it right or you don’t pay!
- Transferable. Your Midway Discount Club Membership agreement can be transferred to the buyer of the home you are selling. More value!
Two Seasonal A/C Inspections System Efficiency
- System Efficiency
- Check for proper air flow
- Condenser coils cleaned
- Refrigerant charge checked (Up to 1lb added at no charge)
- Inspect & calibrate thermostat
- Inspect heat recovery unit
- Check defrost system on heat pump
- Inspect blower wheel
- Inspect indoor coil (in place)
- Clean outdoor unit
- Inspect relays & contractors
- Clean drain pan
- Check condensate pump & drain line
- Inspect accessible air ducts
- Check system pressures & temperatures
- Test electrical voltage & amperage
- Check relays and heat limits
- Inspect heating coils
- Inspect crankcase heater Lubricate outdoor fan moto
Annual Plumbing Inspection System Efficiency
- Toilets dye tested for leakage
- 10 point water conservation analysis
- Water heater electrical function test
- Water softener regeneration test
- Drains treated with organic enzymes
- Water quality analysis
- Faucet flow rate inspection
- Under sink drain pipe inspection
- Fixture emergency shut-off test
- Water heater anode protection inspected
- Inspect visible water, gas & drain piping
- Hose faucet inspection
- Drainage rate evaluation