What's Included in Furnace Service from Midway Services
Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we enter a new season, it’s natural to think ahead about approaching expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help you avoid problems, it can help boost your system’s efficiency and help you save money throughout the year.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only bonuses of annual furnace service; it also touts our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians perform are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll inspect the heat exchanger surface, watching for cracks or signs of wear that could be inhibiting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Suitable air circulation makes sure that air is being directed throughout your home to leave you with total comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will look at your system’s fuel operation for correct pressure to make sure it is being sent to the furnace correctly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A variety of the electrical parts of your system need to be inspected every year to make certain that they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are working safely.
There are also a host of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are handled. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time arranging furnace service, the pros at Midway Services are here to make scheduling stress-free for you. If you have any questions about our service, feel free to give us a call at 727-219-2471 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its perks.