Summer has made its way to Clearwater and the last thing you need is your air conditioning system failing during the extreme weather. Help avoid your home’s A/C system from failing with an annual air conditioning tune-up from Midway Services.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you go to your MD yearly for an exam, an A/C system tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and operating correctly. Most typical air conditioning tune-ups will cover condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, evaluating your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical connections, and assessing the operation of the blower motor and blower belt.
AC tune-ups with Midway Services
When you call Midway Services for your AC tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection along with an extensive cleaning. Read on to see the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Inspect oil and air filters
- Check blower components
- Evaluate air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system performance
- Verify quality of installation
- Check area around AC
- Inspect equipment clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety features
- Analyze temperature variance in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Assess cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Midway Services in Clearwater is currently getting pumped for summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and certain heating and cooling system upgrades. To discover more or schedule your annual A/C system tune-up, call 727-219-2471 today!