Spring may be over but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Read these facts about air quality and call Midway Services for your free indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air daily
- Americans spend more than 85% of their lives inside
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- 50% of health conditions are caused or exacerbated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.9% of the impurities in the air, including bacteria, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To discover more, watch our precious experts in the video and then check out SaveYourAir.com.