Spring may be over but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Read these tidbits about air quality and call Midway Services for your complimentary indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air everyday
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 85% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Half of health conditions are caused or exacerbated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can remove up to 99.9% of the impurities in the air, including bacteria, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To discover more, watch our precious experts in the video and then check out SaveYourAir.com.