No matter what the weather outside in Clearwater, the temperature within your space determines how comfortable your family will be. Choose the right temp and your rooms will be a nice escape from the world. But if your home comfort system isn’t functioning accurately, you’ll notice. And it won’t be fun.
Get ready for an in-depth look at how you’re handling your heating and cooling equipment. It could make the difference between a strong system or a pathetic performer. Take this quick quiz from Midway Services to figure out where you stand.
- Summer is coming up fast in Clearwater. How do you prepare your air conditioner?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the pros for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing at all. It will be fine.
- You’re having a get-together on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What’s your solution?
- Advise my attendees to bring chilled beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it operating before guests arrive.
- Turn on my fans and wish for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is aging. What happens when it’s time for a new one?
- Allow my contractor to make the decision and finance it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and bills by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Choose the fanciest system available in Clearwater.
- When you receive your next monthly energy bill, what do you suppose you’ll see?
- It will be a little higher. My HVAC bills have gotten expensive.
- It will be close to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I open it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a weird noise. What do you do?
- Find my toolbox and spend a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Schedule an Expert technician to take a look.
- Forget about it and wait until it goes away.
Time to check your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are right on track. You’re taking care of your equipment and you have a plan for replacement. But if you answered any of these questions with As or Cs, you can make some changes to help your HVAC perform more effectively. Keep going to learn how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Book Seasonal Maintenance While swapping out your air filter and dusting your vents are useful tasks to prepare your HVAC for a season change, a professional maintenance visit is essential to finish the process. During a seasonal visit, your Expert technician will manage a series of tasks that boost the energy efficiency of your system. And while they’re there, your HVAC service pro will be on the lookout for more serious problems for your home. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later down the road.
Choose an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained HVAC systems can have trouble periodically. And it always seems to happen at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that crucial service to customers at no added cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Well-maintained home comfort systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Make an idea of what you want now to evade last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It gives you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front charges. As an added bonus, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and don’t ignore it when they radically change. Your power bills can reveal more than your monthly expenses. If you’re seeing a stable escalation in your expenses but no variation in home comfort, something is definitely happening with your system. A modern high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Take action when you notice a weird noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than annoying. It illustrates something is wrong with your HVAC. Even if it’s a relatively small issue, left unchecked it could make for an expensive repair later on. Don’t try to correct it yourself. Leave it to the pros to diagnose and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you big when you don’t manage it. If you work with these tips, you could save time, money and frustration. And if your system just isn’t cutting it anymore, contemplate finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To find out more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!