No matter what the season outside in Clearwater, the temperature within your space influences how comfortable your family will feel. Choose the right temp and your rooms will be a comfortable escape from the world. But if your home comfort system isn’t functioning accurately, you’ll notice. And it won’t be fun.
Get ready for a detailed look at the way you’re handling your heating and cooling equipment. It could make the difference between a strong system or a pathetic performer. Try this short quiz from Midway Services to figure out where you stand.
- Hotter days are not far away in Clearwater. How do you prepare your air conditioner?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the professionals for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing at all. It should be fine.
- You’re hosting a get-together on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What’s your solution?
- Ask my attendees to bring chilled beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it operating before guests arrive.
- Switch on my fans and wish for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is aging. What happens when it’s time for a new one?
- Allow my contractor to make the decision and finance it with a credit card.
- Save worries and bills by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Choose the fanciest system available in Clearwater.
- When you get your next monthly energy bill, what do you suppose you’ll find?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC bills have gotten expensive.
- It will be similar to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I see it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a strange noise. What do you do?
- Find my toolbox and spend a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Schedule an Expert technician to take a look.
- Forget about it and wait until it goes away.
Time to tally your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are right on track. You’re taking care of your equipment and you made a plan for your future replacement. But if you replied to any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you could make some changes to help your HVAC perform more effectively. Keep going to learn how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Book Annual Maintenance While swapping out your air filter and dusting your vents are essential tasks to prepare your HVAC for a season change, a professional maintenance visit is essential to finish the process. During a seasonal visit, your pro technician will manage a series of tasks that promote the energy efficiency pro will be on the lookout for more serious problems for your equipment. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later down the road.
Choose a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained HVAC systems can have trouble sometimes. And it always seems to happen at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that crucial service to homeowners at no other cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Many HVAC systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Create an idea of what you want now to evade last-minute pressure when your machine takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It gives you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front costs. As an added bonus, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and don’t ignore it when they dramatically change. Your power bills can reveal more than your monthly expenses. If you’re noticing a steady escalation in your expenses but no variation in home comfort, something is definitely happening with your equipment. A modern high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Call in the pros when you hear a weird noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than annoying. It is telling you something is wrong with your HVAC. Even if it’s a seemingly small issue, left unchecked it could make for an expensive repair down the road. Don’t try to correct it yourself. Leave it to the pros to check out and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you quite a bit when you don’t manage it. If you use these tips, you could save time, money and frustration. And if your equipment just isn’t cutting it anymore, contemplate finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To find out more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!