Your HVAC system’s wellness is important, because it keeps your residence cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen automatically. Your HVAC system works hard all year to keep you comfortable. This makes it vulnerable to a wide range of problems.
Frequently issues are trivial enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from operating. But they can decrease its energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling expenses. If these troubles grow, your entire system could be in danger.
That’s headaches and costs that you could have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can reduce the risk of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner is newer or operating fine, you could question whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But forgetting annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in most cases, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance immediately can help you skip expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
- Finds minor problems early. Preventing large problems from taking place first is the wisest method to protect your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance work provides the opportunity to carefully inspect and lubricate important internal components. And it also provides time to get needed repairs finished before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll conserve more money in the long run if issues are resolved as they pop up.
- May boost energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than stopping problems. It’s also to keep your system operating as well as possible. Often this leads to a boost to your home’s energy efficiency. You might experience decreased utility bills, as well as knowing your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is running smoothly, it could last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners work around 15–20 years, but professional maintenance may help prolong this life expectancy even more.
Get More Through Your HVAC Membership Plan with Midway Services
Yearly maintenance is important, especially because it can help you save nearly 30% on annual utility prices.* But with Midway Services, you’ll be able to select from a variety of membership plans that match your individual needs. All our memberships are full of exclusive pluses provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From it’s-all-included to economical, we provide the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment immediately or just desire something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll receive a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is required.
Don’t want to be on the hook for unexpected repair costs? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program delivers the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also include air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to purchase and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to work with any budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about paying extra if you require our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip charges are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. In addition, you’ll also get a few other most-loved pluses of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner frequently stops working during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re typically working through a sizeable volume of service calls. With a Midway Services membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime charges. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is important more than ever. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t accurate, you can depend on us to keep going until it is.
- Comprehensive visual inspection on every visit. Your loved ones’ comfort is our number one priority. That’s why every visit has a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a big investment. Keep it protected and enjoy extra perks by getting one of our membership plans immediately. Whatever your budget is, our pros can help you decide on the matching plan for your needs and house. To get started with your membership plan, reach us at 727-219-2471 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.