The well-being of your HVAC system is crucial because it improves home comfort and good indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work vigorously around the clock, which subjects them to a large assortment of common troubles.
These problems are often minor enough that they rarely stop your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they could influence energy efficiency—and your utility expenses. If these complications get worse, your entire system may be threatened. These are annoyances and costs you can prevent with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be working just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this routine service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty protects you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But ignoring annual maintenance dissolves your warranty. Dedicating a small amount on a tune-up now could help you prevent costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Identifies Minor Troubles Early
Avoiding major troubles in the first place is the best way to care for your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits allow the opportunity to meticulously review and lubricate vital internal machinery. It also offers time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money in the long run if issues are resolved as they begin.
May Enhance Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system functioning as well as possible. The improved performance can reduce your energy expenses by up to 30%.
Could Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can live years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but professional maintenance could extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Midway Services offers a variety of membership plans drafted to fit your specific needs. From inexpensive options to comprehensive coverage, we have the perfect maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems functioning efficiently and consistently.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership is the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, better energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to suffer damage during severe weather. Sadly, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems malfunction too. So we do our best to answer a larger volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll jump to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the cost of a Midway Services Expert driving to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more crucial than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can rely on us to keep working until it is.
- Thorough visual inspection during every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why each visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a key home investment. Protect it while receiving access to added advantages by signing up for a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the ideal plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 727-219-2471 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.